Welcome Twitter/Minecraft followers

 If you're looking for @thatminecraft12 from Twitter, you're in the right place, so welcome! 

As stated in my last tweet, I am not hugely into social media and it took me a very long time to get adjusted to using the Twitter platform. I'm easily overwhelmed by choices, particularly in areas that are uncharted waters for me. I could (but not right now) regale you all with tails of epic failures in grocery shopping... orange drink is not the same as orange juice!!

In the absence of a clear consensus on a successor that could potentially replace such a critical tool for communication and collaboration (as Twitter has and hopefully continues to be), I'll be establishing a presence on blogger... 

I've always found 280 characters restrictive, so in the worst case scenario, you can continue to follow my adventures in Minecraft Education consulting (and more!) here... and if Twitter aborts it's apparent self-destruct, I'll have more detailed postings here! 





Comments

Popular Posts